Our English Courses
General English courses:
Academic English courses:
- International school entrance examinations.
- IGCSE and A’Level.
- CU-TEP, TU-GET, General Aptitude Test (GAT) and O-NET.
- SAT or GED.
- IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge Assessment English (KET, PET, FCE, CAE and CPE) or TOEIC.
Specialist English courses, including:
- Interview preparation courses for international school, university entrance and work.
- Thai school holiday English classes.
- International School holiday classes in English, maths and science.
- Business English classes.
IH Chiang Mai is a high-quality English language school located in the beautiful Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Our English courses are designed to meet our students’ individual needs and to be engaging, effective and fun!
We teach people from all backgrounds and at all levels – children, teenagers and adults from Thailand and many other countries.
As we train over 500 teachers every year at both schools, we only select the best 3 or 4 to teach at our school. All of our teachers:
- Are from the UK, British Commonwealth or America.
- Have BA’s, MA’s or PhD’s
- Are Cambridge CELTA qualified teachers.
- Are qualified to teach other subjects such as science, maths, business studies, economics and history.
Follow this link to meet our staff.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and book your free assessment test.