For those considering the IH Chiang Mai Net Language online tutor and face-to-face options:
How will my tutor help me?
- Your tutor will send you written feedback and error correction for the two writing sections in each unit.
- Give you a 20-30 minute speaking tutorial and then send you written feedback and a speaking grade for each unit
- Give you feedback and correction on your pronunciation exercises
- Answer your questions and help to encourage and motivate you throughout the course
Do I need an online tutor?
A highly-qualified and experienced tutor will help you get the most out of your course and will also make your Net Languages course a fun, memorable and rewarding experience. After all, our tutors:
- Are all native English speakers.
- Are all, at least Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL qualified.
- All have a bachelor degree from a reputable university in an English speaking country.
- Are all experienced in teaching English to all ages and abilities.
- Also have qualifications in other business areas, including accountancy, finance and international business, mechanical engineering, investment management and real estate.
Should I consider Face-to-Face learning?
Today’s technology makes it possible to learn online and study independently, but here at IH Chiang Mai we believe that face-to-face learning is still the heart of teaching. By combining online learning with traditional teaching, your work will be
- More effective – Our qualified teachers help you by reinforcing those English language skills you’ve learnt online.
- More accurate – Our native English speaking teachers are able to help you to speak like a native English speaker.
- More enjoyable – Our interactive lessons are planned to make your learning experience enjoyable and informative.