We understand that admissions officers read thousands of CVs or applications. We’ll help yours to stand out from the rest.
At the interview stage, what you say is important. But how you say it, and how you look and act, are equally important. IH Chiang Mai can give you what you need to succeed.
Our short 10 hour intensive course will help you to:
- Write the perfect resume or application and covering letter.
- Teach you how to succeed at the interview. This includes:
- Presentation of self – making a good impression before, during & after your interview.
- “Traditional” Questions – be prepared for the most common interview questions.
- “Behavioural” Questions – know how to answer these difficult (sometimes tricky) questions about your life experiences.
- Questions You Should Ask – what you can learn during your interview, what to ask, and what not to ask
To find out how IH Chiang Mai can help you, contact us at email@example.com and book your free assessment test.