- 15 hours of study per week which includes 3 hours of morning lessons during the week.
- The four main language skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking) as well as vocabulary, grammar and useful language for everyday situations
For students wishing to supplement their course with additional work, we have three afternoon courses (2 hours a day from Monday to Friday) as well:
- Business English 25 which includes presentation skills, negotiation language, e-mail English and customer relations
- IELTS 25 is for students who want to prepare for the major academic goal of passing IELTS with a great score.
- General English 25 is meant to help students who really want to focus on their fluency and confidence, speaking like an English native speaker would in daily situations.
In addition to these offerings, we also have Mixed Groups, Private Courses, Closed Courses:
- 10, 15 or 25 hours per week as the student needs, or 25 hours per week made up of General English 15 plus 10 hours of private study.
- Small groups of two, three or four students may study together if they like (provided they have similar English language levels and goals).
- Larger groups are also possible. We offer courses that are both flexible and customized to the group’s needs, and which can include aims such as:
- Test preparation.
- English for the workplace
- Preparation for business travel
- English for travelers
Contact us today to begin planning your Study Holiday in Thailand: