About IH Chiang Mai
International House Chiang Mai has been a major centre for teacher training for the Cambrdige CELTA in Thailand since 2008. The recently built centre has allowed us to offer newly expanded programmes for student learning.
New courses at IH Chiang Mai
- General English – for all ages and levels
- Study Holiday programme for overseas visitors
- Business English
- Academic and entrance examination courses
Why choose IH Chiang Mai?
- We are located in the most beautiful city in Thailand – scenic, traditional Chiang Mai
- We provide excellent standards of tuition, as all our teachers are fully trained and the school is accredited by the International House World Organization
- We are truly international, with students from many nationalities and backgrounds
To find out more, come and see us or contact us at [email protected]
About IH World Organisation
Founded in 1953, International House is a network of more than 150 schools around the world, all committed to the highest standards in education and business. International House has successfully taught over a million students through its schools in 50 countries – Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America, Canada, and the Middle East.
A key aim of International House is to raise the standards of language teaching around the world. One important way in which we do this is through Teacher Training courses for which International House has a worldwide reputation. We train our own (as well as many other school’s) teachers to enable students to learn English simply, quickly and efficiently.