IH Chiang Mai’s CELTA Training Courses
International House Chiang Mai is one of Asia’s finest training centres for those seeking the internationally-recognized Cambridge ESOL CELTA qualification. The CELTA is the world’s foremost certification for English teachers and is offered at 280 centres in over 50 countries around the world. Each year more than 10,000 trainees take the course, making it a pillar of global English language education.
IH Chiang Mai is affiliated with the The International House World Organisation (IHWO), a leader in teacher training since the 1950s and the first institution to offer distance learning for CELTA trainees on Cambridge’s behalf. The IH global network comprises 150 schools around the world and trains more than 3,000 teachers per year on its well respected CELTA and Delta programmes.
IH is committed to improving the quality of language teaching worldwide. IH trainees not only receive the world’s leading TEFL qualifications, but also work with an international leader in ELT training.
Our CELTA course pass rates are high, reflecting the quality of instruction and the personal attention and care our trainers give to each and every trainee. If you’re going to do a TEFL certification, do it right – do a CELTA with IH Chiang Mai.
IH Chiang Mai CELTA
- 4 week intensive training course for both experienced or first time TEFL teachers who need an internationally recognized qualification.
- 120 hours of course work with 6 hours observed teaching and 6 hours teaching practice.
- 4 written assignments on the theory and practical aspects of TEFL
- A maintained and evaluated portfolio of work.
- Available in Bangkok and Phuket as well
For more information, please visit:
Or if you’re ready: “Apply Now” for the CELTA.
Alternatively, you can contact us at email@example.com