The Cambridge CELTA Online 2020
Get 100% CELTA Qualified from the Comfort of Home
International House Bangkok and Chiang Mai is pleased to offer this limited opportunity to become fully CELTA qualified in 4 weeks (full-time) or 10 weeks (part-time) with the CELTA online! This is a 100% online CELTA course with even more trainer contact time than you would have on a normal face to face CELTA course – and the certificate is the exactly the same. The online CELTA offers the same content in terms of methodology, lesson frameworks and teaching techniques that you would expect on face to face course. The only difference is it is delivered online in the comfort of your living room!
Full Time (4 weeks)
- February 8 – March 5, 2021
- March 15 – April 9, 2021
- April 26 – May 21, 2021
- May 31 – June 25, 2021
Part Time (10 weeks)
- January 23 – March 28, 2021
- March 6 – May 16, 2021
- April 24 – June 27, 2021
Apply now to obtain the industry’s leading TEFL qualification from the largest CELTA provider in the world from the comfort of your own home.
The course will allow you to:
- take part in 120 hours of input, observations and teaching practice.
- participate in interactive input sessions, covering topics essential to both face to face teaching and online teaching;
- study 09:00 to 17:30 Thai time with your trainers and peers throughout the day so you will always be able to ask questions, seek clarification and get lots of practical ideas and advice from your trainers;
- teach 8 lessons online to group classes, using a variety of teaching techniques and lesson frameworks;
- have access to a range of teaching videos, tutorials and reference material for you to refer to at your leisure over the duration of the course;
- receive training from a permanent team of Delta qualified, specialist Cambridge CELTA teacher trainers with many years’ experience;
- receive a full Cambridge CELTA certificate just as you would on a regular face-to-face CELTA course.
How to Apply?
The applications process will be the same as our normal courses. Download and complete the application and pre-interview task. Once completed, send it to [email protected] and we will organize an interview with one of our trainers. After being in accepted, we will send further instructions.
- A laptop or desktop computer
- A recommended internet speed of 5 Mbps or a minimum of 600kbps
More CELTA Information