The Course Only
The basic, 4-week, full-time intensive CELTA course in Chiang Mai costs US$1,600.
This includes the exam registration fees payable to Cambridge ESOL.
The Chiang Mai Xtra package costs US$2,595*
The Chiang Mai Xtra package includes accommodation for the entire 27 nights of the course. We will provide:
- 27 nights accommodation from the Sunday before the course start to check out the Saturday after the course ends. Lovely private rooms with private bathrooms and air conditioning. Desk in your room for when you want to study alone.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on weekdays at the training centre’s ‘Thai Style’ restaurant.
- Full washing and ironing service (up to 100 items).
- A weekly Saturday trip into the town centre, leaving in the morning and returning late afternoon/early evening.
- A weekly Sunday activity or trip
- 1st Sunday of the course – Trip to Central Airport Plaza (Shopping Mall)
- 2nd Sunday of the course – Trip to Wat Chedi Luang
- 3rd Sunday of the course – A Thai cooking class complete with recipe
- In-room entertainment provided by a Samsung Smart TV.
- Drinking water.
- In-coming and room-to-room telephone calls.
- Rooms serviced every day with once weekly changes of linen.
- Small fridges in your rooms.
To secure your place you can make an initial non-refundable deposit of $600, but only after an unconditional offer has been made by International House Chiang Mai. You must pay the balance in full 1 month before your course starts. If you apply less than 1 month before your course starts, you just make one payment.
*Please note that USD $2,595 includes accommodation for one person. If you would like to share the room with your partner, please email us for the price.