The Chiang Mai Delta and Board Package
For your convenience and to save you planning we are now proud to offer a course and accommodation package at our onsite accommodation which makes life easy for our trainees, allowing them to just focus on the course.
Each room comes with a smart TV, balcony, internet, air-conditioning, fridge and offers excellent value for money. Apartments are fully-serviced weekly and cleaned every day – included in the cost is a linen and towel change once a week.
A few important necessities can also be purchased at the restaurant for your convenience.
Chiang Mai Delta & Board Package (included)
- Accommodation and Food options for our Delta courses are available as follows:
- Lovely private rooms with private bathrooms and air conditioning.
- Desk in your room for when you want to study alone.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on weekdays at the training centre’s ‘Thai Style’ restaurant.
- In-room entertainment provided by a Samsung Smart TV.
- Drinking water.
- In-coming and room-to-room telephone calls.
- Rooms serviced every day with bi-weekly changes of linen.
- Small fridges in your rooms.
- Not Included
- Meals at weekends – you can order your favourite meals at the centre any time during your stay.
School facilities for Delta Modules trainees
- Free use of the internet linked computers and the resource room from 8am until 8pm weekdays and 9am to 6pm weekends.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the school and accommodation.
- Bar for coffee, smoothies, and other refreshments.
- Fully equipped classrooms.
- Large swimming pool.
- Massage services by booking.
- Bicycles for rent.
For answers to specific questions about the Chiang Mai Delta Modules course and/or the Chiang Mai and Board package, please email us at [email protected] To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply early. That way you can be sure of getting the course date and accommodation you want. Click on Delta application to download the form.
Links you may be interested in: